Welcome to Riffa Views International School!
Riffa Views International School, now in its ninth year, is a community of learners engaged in becoming intellectually, adept, technologically proficient, and ethically guided contributors to a global society. As a true international school with students coming from over thirty nations, RVIS has implemented best educational practices from around the world, while at the same time being sensitive to local cultural values.
We seek a wide-range of experiences for our students in the classroom, in the community, throughout the region, and throughout the world to help them reach their potential and ensure that they are prepared to attend top post-secondary institutions world-wide.
Some of the key principles from our philosophy include:
- A quality education focuses upon the universal character traits of honesty, integrity, compassion, responsibility, and respect.
- Instruction must be differentiated to meet the individual needs of each student.
- To be effective, a curriculum must be relevant, engaging, and should promote life-long learning.
- Educational decisions should be based, first and foremost, on what is best for students.
- Learning is enhanced when technology is integrated into instruction.
- A cooperative partnership among all stakeholders: students, teachers, parents, administrators, and community members, strengthens the education process.
- A qualified faculty with a common sense of purpose and a commitment to collaboration promotes a positive learning environment for students.
We hope that this short overview of our school and its values makes you want to learn more about RVIS. You are invited to arrange a visit to our campus so that you may ask questions and let us know how we can help you.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Dr. Kurt Nordness